Perceive Being


To perceive the beauty of the Rose without losing the beauty of the Perceiver, is to redeem the world.

When I perceive a thing that Is, but do not perceive its Being, I am lost in materialism. But when I perceive a thing without losing my perception of the Being who creates, pervades, and encompasses it, I enter the ocean of God.

No thing is blissful. Yet Being is bliss. When we meditate, we dive into the pure bliss of Being, so that when we emerge from meditation, we may truly taste the world, redeeming the world with mere consciousness, by perceiving things that Are without losing the perception of their Being.

After meditation, I perceive not only this rose, but its Being. All things that Are, bathe in the clarity of the ocean of their Being, and their Being is who I Am.

No comments: