No Affirmation

To make affirmations of abundance expresses lack. 
To pray for strength confesses weakness. 
To ask for healing is to be sick. 
Simply to embrace what is may be a deeper prayer....

I embrace 'poverty,' I expand into emptiness, I don't ask for 'more.' 

Is the universe not born from a boundless vacuum? 
Not fearing the void, I ripple with wealth.

I confess that I am powerless in utter surrender. 

To abandon striving is to discover pre-existent fullness, 
immoveable strength, nearer than the next breath...

I accept my dis-ease, I welcome brokenness, I hug this body. 

In non-resistance, unity; in unity, healing.

This very moment I refuse to generate conflict 

by changing suchness into 'should.'
I nestle into wholeness, 

and little things begin to happen majestically.

All that greens with nectar, all that buzzes with life, 

emerges from what Is.

No comments: